Fired Up! over year old wedding cake!

Monday, July 23, 2007

What is a blog????

Hello everyone. What is a blog you ask, and how can it be used in the educational system? I'm glad you asked, some answers may be in the video that follows



Hopefully next time I can film my video without the glasses, but forgive me, it was my first time! For additional information on what a blog is, how to set a blog up, their uses educationally, and almost anything else you could ask for, visit the following websites.

Useful links:
http://www.learnnc.org/lp/pages/timesaver0501
http://www.tltgroup.org/resources/blogs.htm#Background
http://www3.essdack.org/socialstudies/blogs.htm

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

great idea to do the video of yourself!

ACipriano said...

Money!

David said...

The vodcast worked for me without anything but a click. I checked it on my Mac. Perhaps, it is Windows that can't handle it.

On an unrelated note, I went to my kids' camp production last night. It was a tribute to the 80s, and one of the boys bunks did a dance to "I wear my sunglasses at night." Your video reminded me of that.

Timm said...

Did someone say that the video did not work in Windows?? I only use Windows and it works great for me.

Very odd

David said...

Sorry, I thought I read a comment that someone couldn't get the video to work without downloading something. I was just reporting that it worked on my Mac, but I hadn't tried it in Windows. A YouTube video shouldn't have any problems with either platform (just my slow dialup connection at home).

What is Web2.0?